mercredi 28 juillet 2010

Template 34

Le template pour cette semaine ... le numéro 34 (je viens de me rendre compte que je m'étais trompée sur le preview, j'ai mis 33 au lieu de 34 ... pff)
The template of the week ... number 34 (I just saw that I made a mistake on the preview, I've written 33 in place of 34 ... pff)
[download expired]

Les pages de ma super CT :

Ma page :
A day in the sun de Lilou
Wordart "Une chanson douce" de Delph

6 commentaires:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. merci bcp je le charge ;0) je viendrais te montrer ma page sur fb...maguette

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Merci coco, il est magnifique !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for the Template

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos gentils commentaires / Thanks for your kind words